Le mystère des bulles dans des bocaux en verre bougies
2. The SiO2 composition in the silicon material fluctuates too much, and the material is not changed in time. Too much SO2 is introduced, which reduces the solubility of SO3 in the glass and causes the glass to produce bubbles;
3. Toner content is too high, premature decomposition of Glauber's salt causes insufficient clarification and microbubbles;
4. When the content of Glauber's salt is too high, white solid "glauber's salt bubbles" are easy to produce in the glass, and the excess Glauber's salt is present in the glass as liquid sodium sulfate;
5. The COD value of the raw material changes too much, that is, the redox property changes greatly, which is easy to change the SO dissolving amount of the glass and cause microbubbles!
So how to solve it? This is what everyone needs to know. If you have a problem, you must find a way to solve it. These are the points that have always been insisted in the process of glass jars candles:
1. le bocaux en verre bougies factory strictly controls the composition of silicon materials and the content of ultrafine powder, and weighs them carefully to meet the process requirements;
2. Strictly control the content of Glauber's salt and carbon powder to ensure a stable content;
3. Do a good job of COD in raw materials worth studying and controlling to ensure the stability of the redox properties of glass products!